OK. Follow this procedure and you’ll be in good shape.
- Download the v10.0.1 wallet software from https://github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/releases
- Stop your wallet software and uninstall it.
- Rename your old data directory %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks --> %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks.bak.
- Install the new wallet software and start it up.
- While it is downloading data, click on Accounts | Import wallet and give it your seed value. This will setup the new wallet with your original account(s).
- Let the wallet continue downloading and processing transaction data. When it the sync process is nearly or fully complete, it should find your incoming transaction and update your wallet total.
Some info about the status line. It isn’t hard to understand, but it is not obvious. Here is the status from your old wallet- Status: Running, Block: 317041 (6117051)
For the Status value, “synchronizing” simply means that the wallet is downloading transactions. “Running” means that it is not downloading transaction data. It doesn’t mean synchronized! The first number is the number of transactions downloaded and processed. The second is number of transactions downloaded, but not yet processed. That large number meant that your wallet had downloaded, but was not processing all of those records for some reason. Not sure why. The v10 wallet should handle it better.
After the wallet is fully synced, transactions really are fast. It is the initial setup that can be painful.
Let me know if you have any further problems. Good luck.